Hello, since there is none else besides Him, and every thought and emotion I have is planted in me by Him, what is then “my reason” that I need to go above? How can I distinguish “my reason”? Thanks in advance!
So, talking about blessing something from this point is only a word? I am not able to bless anything until I reach the restriction, screen, and reflected light?
Ok, they are neutral, but what is their purpose? Why do they exist or were created as such? What should one do with them? And 4, no more and no less, so they cannot be given just for fun…
One more question please, if I got it right, the difference between Hochma and Malchut is that in Hochma there is no consciousness of the giver and in Malchut there is, so that is why in Malchut there is shame and restriction to receive only the amount of Light she can bestow? Thank you!