Hi, I really need some deeper insights on the matter of Love your friend as yourself. See, the thing is that I don’t think that I love myself; I do things I know are bad for me, and I don’t do things I know are good for me. I don’t have great ambitions and desires in the corporeal world, I don’t really take much care for myself, nor I think I am the “pick of evolution” (not even close), nor that I have much to offer… so I am worried, you can see why.
If I need to love my friends as much as I love myself, I am worried that they will not receive much love. And is it possible to love someone else more than you love yourself? I do think more of them then myself, and I actually prefer that, but something here is bugging me. Can you please help me?
And moreover, if I am creating the world with all the “bad people” that made me ask the question what is going on, what is the meaning of life, does that mean that I awaken myself? Where is the Creator in this? Or does all that with the creation apply only after I receive a bit of free will?