Thanks Gianni! But I still don’t understand what does “correcting the roots” mean. You correct something that is not ok, and them being in Phase Zero, mean they are already perfect. Or…?
Hi, Julian in The Last Generation video, said that we need to correct the roots in order to see that correction in this world, the world of branches. Does that mean that the roots are rotten? And where are the roots, in which of the 4 stages were they created or appeared?
As I had this idea that we, as branches, are the Will to receive, and the Roots are the Will to bestow, and the line between them (the Earth surface) is the screen that needs to become permeable so we can receive the Light… And if so, the roots are already perfect as they are the Creator; but if they need to be corrected, they too are not the Creator… so what are they?
I want the Light to remove the restrictions I feel (e.g. that I should never want/ask anything for myself), to remove my doubts (should I do this or that? think this or that?…) and most important, to rearrange my life so I can have more time to study Kabbalah and start with the practice!