I want to start feeling all this things you are talking about, and reveal them in me. I feel lost now, I see a thread but not a path. I want to see clearly my path.
I agree that dissemination is the key, but one cannot disseminate anything that only knows in theory. I think it’s even dangerous to disseminate something one haven’t practically excelled. Otherwise, it all boils down to just another religion, one believes but doesn’t really know. And that also opens door for misinterpretations and speculations. I think that dissemination comes naturally once one excels in practice and knows exactly what he/she is talking about.
What brings me here? Well, since there is none else besides Him, I guess Him 🙂 I want to make sense of the forces I feel, events I experience, there must be a why… so I wanna know the Why 🙂
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 replies - 103 through 108 (of 152 total)