I have felt so connected with all of you since the advice in KIA on how to connect more with the friends NOW. And this feeling of connection is so real for me now it drives me to study, to participate to connect, to grow and change for the benefit of All Life. I just want to say thank you again for all you are and all you do!! It is Real and I never want to feel all alone and lost again! Thanks so much for finding me and helping me fulfill my desire to learn the Wisdom of Kabbalah, even with an empty pocketbook. Thank you Creator for the Love of Friends ❤️
Hello beautiful Friends and Teachers my name is Rachel and I’m so grateful to be new here in the Grad Environment. I’ve been able to attend some of the lessons this week and am enjoying it very much. I was not able to attend the Young Group meeting and was wondering why or how that might be possible? My first SMWF class was today and I did not identify with the group or Zohar as a new student, so wanted to say thanks you to Zohar for the opportunity to be with the friends today ❤️
I enjoy the Morning lessons with Rav Laitman and am so grateful for the Tuesday noon (CST) lessons with Mutlu!
The books and teachings of the Kabbalists are such treasures! ❤️
What should I do to connect with Friends more and more until I am placed in a specific 10?