Yes, definitely! Isolation is completely different from “alone time”. I feel very deeply and loneliness used to be something that would completely overtake me to the point that I “became” this emotional state- and consequently-depressed! Depression nearly killed me and it kills people on the daily. So grateful to be connected and loving life today through the Wisdom of Kabbalah ?
I’ve experienced great joy when able to spend time and money on others- but to be honest – these were only “my” kids. I overspent on them as it turned out and this caused problems ?
Still, those are some of my happiest moments of my life, thus far. And I’ve enjoyed since then volunteering when I had no money and those I helped had even less. I learned that one has to have a certain amount of money to learn ( by mistake) what to do with it. And egoism will always have its way so that enough is never enough…
Short answer: egoism (doing what it does throughout the social network)