I feel a sense of structure of reality, when listening to both versions; however, with the Hebrew translation this sense began with physical sensations from my heart and spine and traveled throughout my body.
With the Hebrew version it is much easier for me to maintain my intention and listen with my heart ? which feels like relief!!
The English version was more difficult to overcome my will to receive, (desire for knowledge), for myself alone.
I feel the Kabbalists, instructors and moderators connecting in love and bestowal during the lessons and when you all are answering the questions and even when reading the kabbalistic texts…and I observe my inability to do that; and I want to be able to do this…is this how the term envy has been explained to us by Julian?
I do envy your ability to connect in love and bestowal and will always be grateful for your guidance and grace through this forum and the zoom classes and your teachings on YouTube Gianni ?
So beautiful and amazing what the Friends experience and share in the forums, lessons and workshops- just wow thanks so much ❤️
And so much gratitude to the Instructors and Moderators and Rav Laitman and the Kabbalists ??
Just listening or reading or connecting feels so correct,the screen is in place and working (altruism)- but as soon as I open my mouth and speak I’m right back into my egoistic desires and the feeling is yucky and heavy! ?
Thanks so much for all the nurturing and care and correction!!!
Gratitude continues to blow the mind and heart wide open! ❤️