They reach a relative similarity of form, in that state. It’s not that the lower one is exactly equal. It’s like I can go down to a baby, if he will be nullified to me and want to connect with me, then I can meet him where he is with certain qualities of mine where we can have a connection.
The World of Atzilut is not abstract – our reality is abstract, misty, unclear, like a dream. Whereas Atzilut is, by comparison, rock-hard. We need to rise above this reality and we’ll feel it as though coming out of a dream, where you see that it wasn’t real after all. And now you’re entering “the real world”.
Better not to imagine it. There were different laws. There are realities were you have different physics, different math. The initial point of Creation is a creation of existence from absence. A Creation.
The balancing software has to come from the Kabbalists, I have to take their laws upon me though they’re contrary to my mind. If I go according to anything in my mind, then it’s sure that I’m going according to the natural software of the ego, which is all there is in me. And each one in the world is doing so. So collectively we are going in a chaotic direction.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 replies - 2,017 through 2,022 (of 2,295 total)