Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 961 a 966 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #433147
      Marina
      Partícipe

      Hello My name is Marina from New York. Im here to learn

    • #433118
      Leonardo
      Partícipe

      Hi, i’m Leonardo from Italy.

      I don’t have any expectation, just learn something new for me.

    • #433111
      Nicole
      Partícipe

      Hello my name is Nicole , I am in Australia, I have been searching for a while now and I am hoping to understand Kabbalah more though than the knowledge I have now ,

    • #433104
      Isaac
      Partícipe

      Isaac Boadum from Ghana but lives in Sweden

    • #433100
      Roxana
      Partícipe

      Hi! My name is Roxana. I recently came across a course on the Tree of Life, and I’m interested in learning about Kabbalah to better understand how life works, grow spiritually, and become a better version of myself every day.

    • #433091
      Shelley
      Partícipe

      Hi from Australia.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 961 a 966 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.