Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 955 a 960 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #433207
      Chloe
      Partícipe

      Hello, my name is Chloe. I just joined! Nice to meet everybody. I am really interested in learning more about Kabbalah!

    • #433197
      Adeola
      Partícipe

      Hello, my name Adeola. I’m here to learn about life

    • #433187
      Pam dhaliwal
      Partícipe

      Hi my name is Pam  from ukLondon, I looking forward to learning

    • #433186
      nat
      Partícipe

      Natividad Serrano here. Nice to meet you

    • #433178
      Thomas Anderson
      Partícipe

      Hello, I am Tom.  I expect what I always receive at the feet of a Rabbi.  Excellence.

    • #433158
      Elly Grace
      Partícipe

      Hi, my name is Elly , I’m in New York. Knowledge is what brought me here. I’m Israelite and was always interested in Kabbalah but never had the opportunity to learn more about it. Is a pleasure to be here.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 955 a 960 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.