Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 949 a 954 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #433251
      Meron
      Partícipe

      Hello, My name is Meron. I wanted to learn Kabbalah to see if it can explain the truth and pattern of this world.

    • #433229
      martha
      Partícipe

      Hello everyone, I am Liliana and I very happy to have this opportunity of learning about Kabbalah

    • #433226
      Josue
      Partícipe

      HelLo Everyone, my name is Josue I am happy to be here to learn the knowlwdge about kabbalah and have a better understanding about life as a whole.

      thanks.

    • #433221
      Seth
      Partícipe

      Hi, my name is Seth. I am here to learn and acquire in-depth knowledge about Kabbalah.

    • #433217
      Juan
      Partícipe

      Hello, I’m Juan, born in Guatemala but live in USA for  many years now. I live n Las Vegas, Nevada I’m married our 3 kids all are adults.

      I always been interested in learn about religious and Kabbalah intrigued me for long time. I’m sure here I will learn a lot about it.

      Thank you for let it me be part of this.

       

    • #433212

      Hi everyone,

      My name is Mariana, & I feel very happy to learn with you all about Kabbalah! Wish you all a wonderful journey!

       

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 949 a 954 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.