Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 883 a 888 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #434082
      Tina
      Partícipe

      Hello I’m Tina from Germany. I have learned a little bit of kabbalah science and want to get to know more about it. My goal is personal and spiritual growth.

      • This reply was modified hace 1 año, 5 meses by Tina.
    • #434073
      Annelie
      Partícipe

      Hello my Name is Annelie  living in France.  This is very new for me  I always wanted to learn.

    • #434058
      Jacquelyn
      Partícipe

      Hi.  I’m Jacquelyn from the US.  Just trying to organize foundational knowledge in my own head.

    • #434057
      K.
      Partícipe

      K. Temako
      From Ontario Canada
      Great meeting you all

    • #434053
      ELSA
      Partícipe

      ELSA DE COLOMBIA

    • #434042
      R
      Partícipe

      RZ from Sydney I have desire to discover the life

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 883 a 888 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.