Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 865 a 870 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #434349
      Claire
      Partícipe

      Hi Im Claire, I would like to learn about the Kabbalah.

    • #434318
      Erve
      Partícipe

      Hello, I am interested in learning more about Kabbalah, cause I’m curious about life, God, Religion, different cultures and many more.

    • #434317
      Erve
      Partícipe

      Hi,i’m Peter,very happy to be here

    • #434316
      Timothy
      Partícipe

      Hi I’m Tim. Living in Portugal and was introduced to Kabbalah through a friend here. We may also build a business around the study here in PT

    • #434290
      Claudia
      Partícipe

      Hi my name is Claudia I am interested on learning

    • #434283
      Karen
      Partícipe

      Hello I’m Karen in Ireland. Excited to learn more.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 865 a 870 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.