Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 877 a 882 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #434165
      Kimberly
      Partícipe

      Kimberly from USA

    • #434149
      Roger
      Partícipe

      Hi My name is Rojer

      I am from Australia

      Looking for a broader knowledge in self development

    • #434145
      Cristian
      Partícipe

      Hello, my name is Cristian, I’m from Romania and still looking for answers in order to build better models to understand myself and others.

    • #434103
      lourdes
      Partícipe

      I’m Lourdes from Mexico. I would love to learn more about kabbalah science. Thank you for sharing this information with us.

    • #434102
      rasita
      Partícipe

      Hi,

      I’m Rasita. I want to get to know more about the human roots.

    • #434095
      Rachel
      Partícipe

      Hello. I’m Rachel. I live in Illinois. I would like to understand the system of Kabalah, how it relates to the world and to me.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 877 a 882 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.