Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,841 a 6,846 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #51263
      James
      Partícipe

      Hi, I am James from the U.S.A. I’m here to dig deeper into Reality and allow Reality to dig a little deeper into myself.

    • #51262
      James
      Partícipe

      Hi, I am James from the U.S.A. I’m here to dig deeper into Reality and allow Reality to dig a little deeper into myself.

    • #51261
      James
      Partícipe

      Hi, I am James from the U.S.A. I’m here to dig deeper into Reality and allow Reality to dig a little deeper into myself.

    • #51260
      James
      Partícipe

      Hi, I am James from the U.S.A. I’m here to dig deeper into Reality and allow Reality to dig a little deeper into myself.

    • #51259
      James
      Partícipe

      Hi, I am James from the U.S.A. I’m here to dig deeper into Reality and allow Reality to dig a little deeper into myself.

    • #51258
      James
      Partícipe

      Hi, I am James from the U.S.A. I’m here to dig deeper into Reality and allow Reality to dig a little deeper into myself.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,841 a 6,846 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.