Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,835 a 6,840 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #51285
      mark m
      Partícipe

      Hi everyone, I am Mark from Western Canada. A major event in my life prompted me to look for a deeper meaning of our existence. Hope this course will help me in my search and guide me along my path.

    • #51280
      Longina Sajewska
      Partícipe

      My name is Longina, I come from Poland but I live in Canada. I am looking for answers to many existential questions and ways of spiritual development. I hope this course will broaden my horizons.

    • #51279
      Martin Abad
      Partícipe

      Hi, i’m Martin from Ecuador!.. I´ve been studing Kabalah for about a year now, my purpose fpr this course is to achieve a REAL will to bestow, I have tried, but I think is imposible for me not to have some egoistic desire behind every “altruistic” thing I do. How can I win over the “opponent”, this force that seems unbeatable for me…

    • #51272
      paula
      Partícipe

      Hello. I am certainly glad to be here and ready to learn  I look forward to diving into the material presented.

    • #51265
      James
      Partícipe

      Hi, I am James from the U.S.A. I’m here to dig deeper into Reality and allow Reality to dig a little deeper into myself.

    • #51264
      James
      Partícipe

      Hi, I am James from the U.S.A. I’m here to dig deeper into Reality and allow Reality to dig a little deeper into myself.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,835 a 6,840 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.