Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,829 a 6,834 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #51302
      A-.!Sekyi
      Partícipe

      Hi. I am Sekyi from Ghana.

    • #51301
      Liviu-Adrian Anton
      Partícipe

      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi!!! My name is Liviu-Adrian, I’m from România. I am glad to be here and ready to learn about Kabbalah!!!</p>

    • #51300
      aayushi
      Partícipe

      Hi

      i m Aayushi from hyderabad india.

    • #51291
      Sung Woo
      Partícipe

      Hi, my name is Sung Woo and it’s good to know that I am directed to this study at this stage of my life. So let’s see. I look forward to it.

    • #51290
      Sung Woo
      Partícipe

      Hi, my name is Sung Woo and I am glad that I am directed into this study at this moment in my life. So let’s see. I look forward to it.

    • #51289
      Karen Gordon
      Partícipe

      Hello,

      I’m Karen from Eugene, Oregon. I’m here to learn how to remove doubt that there is only one authority, that there is only one actor in the Life drama. I would like to better understand what this actually means in the living of one’s life.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,829 a 6,834 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.