I read the articles , and the book Zohor and other what I find in KabU library. even I dont understand all, it give me a good feeling and I am hungry for more; I am happy to be a member in our group of ten .
I try to follow the lessons as much as possible and want to learn from you more and more ,,like to listen to others Because of the time Icannot follow all, its difficult during the night to wake up to follow the class and during the days I am very busy. But try to see the recording lessons as much as possible
Maybe I dont speak as much as needed but the reason is that my english is not strong enough to speak in public ,my apologize for that. I do the efforts to translate and wright all in my studybook for good understanding the articles etc. and try do not make mistakes by speaking because its important to use the right words for correct understanding. Thanks a lot to be our teacher .I will continue kabbalah as long as I can, it has a big impact and changes my thoughts and my life and I like to grow step by step on the spiritual path big hug kind regards
wat ik ondertussen beter begreep is dat de Schepper alles heeft geregeld met enkel de bedoeling de mens gelukkig te zien. We hebben onze vrije wil zijn geen marionet de keuze is aan ons . Door ons denken en onze daden kan creator zich openbaren en zijn goedheid tonen. Als nu iedereen zio zou denken en goed doen aan de andere zou deze werled een stukje meer gelijken op het paradijs , de spirituele wereld