my goal is to understand better al what happens in nature, what happens in my life , want to come to better spiritual connection and become more altruistic. Its my wish to reach a good connection with the creator in equivalence of form , only the wil to bestow
Thanks for this lesson The video was really helping me about freedom. In my group ( Ten) we learn to annul ourself and come to bestow. Akll in freedom. Its a begin on our spiritual way.
Freedom is in my mind, its internal . I can choose friends with the point in the heart, I can choose for en enter in the correct environment . I can choose for the path of light or liv e in darkness. I can choose for the wil to receive or for the will to bestow. And for sure the creator will help to make the right solutions