as in a body all organs work together thats our role too, the whole reality is in ourselves, with our talents we observe outside reality, and to realise that we need connection with others and that all is a gift from above our Creator . We must come to equivalence of form with Him love each other as yourself
all in nature follows the law of maximum benefit. Individuals must correct their frequentie by not thinking on their benefit only but more altruistic, for the benefit for all humans beings
We zullen anders moeten denken, als individu beteken ik niet veel, ben ik beperkt, we moeten ons egoisme opzij zettrn en meer komen tot samenwerking zoals mieren of een zwerm vogels en dan zijn we deel van het geheel met fantastische toekomst,
Hello my name is Christianne, I have done already some courses and I know teacher Gill Shir from some lessons. I am very curieus what this course will bring to me in better understanding the purpose of live
Hello I am Christianne from Belgium , I am a student in Kabbalah and I want to learn more about it to unlock the key and to find answers on my questions in spirituality