Beste allen Ik ben Christianne Wouters uit Belgie en verblijf in Gambia Ik volg deze curuss omdat ik heel graag andere mensen leer kennen, samen met hen nog veel wil leren , indrukken opdoen , de mensheid en haar evolutie beter te begrijpen en vooral om verbinding met anderen te krijgen op spirituele niveau;
we shall develop each with his/ her talents and like in our body all cells work together to keep the body in good health and to stay, so we people must, work together to become as one whole One big heart
sice I was a child I had this questions , wondering about all in nature, the son, sky trees, plants, animals , the seasons, asked my parents for answers , reading books and followed different ways ( meditation, yoga, etc to receive answers and reach spirituality ;and finally I discover Kabbalah . I thought it was by accident but I know now better . All is in the hand of the Creator .I will continue study Kabbalah to find solutions, answers, its now the most important in my live. and try building good connections and follow the path of Kabbalah
Kabbalah learn that we all have a point in our heart a spark of light when we breing all this points, this sparks together we have a big flame , we can develop better and rezch a higher level in spirituality , which is our goal