Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 6 replies - 121 through 126 (of 183 total) ← 1 2 3 … 20 21 22 … 29 30 31 → Author Replies March 29, 2023 at 3:13 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail? #316335 ToddParticipant Intense March 28, 2023 at 10:06 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester? #316283 ToddParticipant I want the light to move me towards correction. I desire to achieve more correct knowledge. March 28, 2023 at 8:09 am EDT in reply to: What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course? #316280 ToddParticipant My best experience is when we did group work. March 26, 2023 at 9:05 pm EDT in reply to: Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? #316118 ToddParticipant It showed me I could be responsible for saving people. I wish everyone to succeed on the path. March 26, 2023 at 8:58 pm EDT in reply to: Reflect: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or even just gave you a new perspective. #316117 ToddParticipant that in some way I am responsible for the whole world. March 26, 2023 at 8:40 pm EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process? #316115 ToddParticipant for now, to learn what I can in kabu Author Replies Viewing 6 replies - 121 through 126 (of 183 total) ← 1 2 3 … 20 21 22 … 29 30 31 →