Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 6 replies - 115 through 120 (of 183 total) ← 1 2 3 … 19 20 21 … 29 30 31 → Author Replies April 10, 2023 at 10:24 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: From everything we’ve learned until now, what can we say about our work with the light that reforms? By what means can we strengthen the influence of the reforming light? #317652 ToddParticipant I am part of a whole system. Just a part and the whole thing needs corrected. So I give them the means to do it. April 2, 2023 at 9:05 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently? #316583 ToddParticipant Leaders would get feedback from the people they lead so they will know thier needs and not masks rules based on only the leaders needs. April 1, 2023 at 8:17 am EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #316518 ToddParticipant How do I know if I have the correct intention to draw the reforming light? March 31, 2023 at 4:20 pm EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #316487 ToddParticipant Could I get the schedule for the graduate program? I would like to see when the lessons are so I can see if I can make them or if I have to work. Ty. March 31, 2023 at 2:51 pm EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #316483 ToddParticipant Could you explain the article “disclosing one portion covering two”? March 31, 2023 at 10:38 am EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #316455 ToddParticipant Can I invoke the light that reforms by listening to rav in Hebrew even though I don’t know Hebrew? Author Replies Viewing 6 replies - 115 through 120 (of 183 total) ← 1 2 3 … 19 20 21 … 29 30 31 →