To allow an even playing field. That through the evolution of desires (and the emptiness it brings) an new desire would be born through changing intention(s), allowing us limited free will in the choice of environment, giving us the ability to create a vessel to reach for equivalence of form with the Creator. The desire would be even stronger if it (desire for adhesion with the Creator) is something we long for with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength as opposed to just giving it to us. Like a parent challenging and preparing us for all of life’s challenges.
I want the light to influence us all to make a connection that enables us to cleave (adhesion) to the Creator. I want to achieve a deeper understanding of connection this semester and learn to bring this to fruition and do my part for the glory of the Creator to make this world a better place.
How the brief concise videos seemed to tie up any loose ends I had. The previous course was like a flash that went straight to my sub-conscious mind (And Heart) and got all the gears turning. Tony’s two previous courses (KR 1&2) along with Julians teaching (KIA) really brought things together for me. In this course I look forward to learning/feeling more. I want to learn the proper method(s) of connection.
Hello my name is John. I have studied several wisdom traditions as well as comparative religion. I hope to learn more about creation and the structure of reality.
Man’s egoism. The desire to receive pleasure for self at the expense of others. Not loving others as oneself and refusal to correct the inner nature within.