I am learning about the wisdom of Kabbalah and how it applies to my everyday living. I am beginning to understand the difference between the will to receive and bestowal. I pray for my fellow learners that they may grow strong in their desire for bestowal and love thy neighbour.
I wish for all my fellows to grow in their desire to feel like the creator…. I am unsure of myself in this process, I hope I can come to believe this over time.
To view reality from the perspective of the creator is to become the feeling of the creator. To experience living from His light. To be humble and curious and challenge my own assumptions, attitudes and beliefs.
Is it normal for the process to feel isolating and lonely sometimes? When I let go of trying to “fix” my problems and the problems of others and the world, I struggle to connect with my friends and family, I mean of course I am connected and part of my family, but I sometimes think we are on very different wave-lengths. I find it difficult to keep the spot-light shining on the internal and the willingness to be corrected , when I can often be overwhelmed by the uncertainty of the world around me.
As we progress, and my perception is beginning to change, does the light of the creator get stronger? I sometimes feel like I slip back into old attitudes and behaviour.