Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total) Author Replies October 25, 2022 at 5:31 am EDT in reply to: Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students #302792 orianoke OrianokeParticipant Hi I’m Ori Anoke, a Nigerian. October 25, 2022 at 5:15 am EDT in reply to: Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students #302790 orianoke OrianokeParticipant I’m Ori Anoke, a Nigerian I’m here to understand more about the purpose of existence October 25, 2022 at 5:12 am EDT in reply to: Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students #302788 orianoke OrianokeParticipant Hi my name is sozo Emma from Nigeria. Kabbalah is the answer to the questions of existence. I’m here to learn more about the purpose of life October 25, 2022 at 5:08 am EDT in reply to: Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students #302787 orianoke OrianokeParticipant Hi my name is sozo Emma from Nigeria October 17, 2022 at 6:45 am EDT in reply to: Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it? #302242 orianoke OrianokeParticipant I want to know what kabbalah stands for and how it can help me understand myself, other creations of God and the creator Himself. Author Replies Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)