Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 6 replies - 631 through 636 (of 809 total) ← 1 2 3 … 105 106 107 … 133 134 135 → Author Replies October 17, 2022 at 4:53 am EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #302226 mrc sParticipant Is romance better than sex or depends on the inner state and the body..? October 16, 2022 at 8:18 am EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #302166 mrc sParticipant How can a sinner be righteous..? October 16, 2022 at 8:13 am EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #302165 mrc sParticipant Like the offenses is done by the creator..? October 13, 2022 at 6:31 pm EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #302017 mrc sParticipant <p style=”text-align: left;”>Why im not as happy as everyone else, I study Kabbalah, I think I’m zealous for God’s Mitzvot although I’m not loving him as much as many people I guess coz I feel bad..? I don’t understand</p> October 11, 2022 at 11:08 pm EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #301934 mrc sParticipant What’s my attitude, what should I think if someone offend me.? October 10, 2022 at 12:42 am EDT in reply to: Ask Anything #301820 mrc sParticipant If I experience pain/suffering is it my own fault..? Author Replies Viewing 6 replies - 631 through 636 (of 809 total) ← 1 2 3 … 105 106 107 … 133 134 135 →