This concept of annulment before friends is something we can’t do by ourselves. Very difficult concept. I’ve come to realize that only the Creator can help us exit self-love.
Please, Teach us how to pray. Because if the Creator does not help us to exit self-love, we won’t be able to help our friends and we won’t be able to come to the love of the Creator.
In the corporeal world, let’s say that I want to connect two separate or more wires. I can not just sit and speak for the wires to connect. I must act by using my hands to connect the wires.
In spirituality, what work can I do that will connect the friends? In this case, I can not use my hands to connect them. What mechanism can be used to connect the friends?
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 replies - 121 through 126 (of 205 total)