If my friends are my other vessels, and if I see a flaw amongst my friends, for example, He speaks for too long or maybe he think he knows too much, are these flaws? Where do I place the correction? Or my friends are just like a mirror to attaining adhesion with the Creator?
Sorry to use this example. Very important at this moment.
In the corporeal world, a man can fall in love with a lady and the reason could be the way the lady dresses or it could be her beauty. It could be many reasons why a man can fall in love with a lady. Their beauty attracts us to them and sooner or later we have some kind of coupling or intimacy together.
. In spirituality, what attract me to the friend? And is intimacy another word for connection?
In the corporeal world, we give importance to those we consider valuable in society. And what makes them important? I think it is because of the excess amount of money they have. That gives them importance.
In spirituality, I need to see my friends as more important to me than to myself.
1- What is that specific thing that makes them (my friends) important? Because in corporeality, one of the specific things that makes people important is money.
2- What does the word important mean in the context of Kabbalists?