Hi, I have a problem with something. In the teachings we’re told that “The Creator / Nature / He / She / The Force” (I don’t mind the name, that’s not my problem). Anyway, that “The Force of Bestowal” WANTS us to “XYZ…” (change, feel, do, whatever). My problem is with the verb “To want”, as that is a desire. So… when I hear that someone wants something, that “Force” gets humanized in my mind… then I kind of see “The Creator” of Michael Angelo in The Sistine Chapel. Can you clarify why Kabbalah uses that verb? Does it really mean that a Natural Force wants something from me? (Gravity doesn’t, as far as I know).
For decades I kept searching for a spirituality path. I found very good things in Buddhism, for instance, but nothing felt as a real solution. This course made me realize that nothing worked because we can’t really develop alone, individually. I heard it and felt in my core how true that is. This is both, what inspired me the most and what I learnt in these past weeks.
So… what I wish for my fellow students and everyone is: DEVELOPMENT AND LOTS OF ATTAINMENTS!!!
What I liked the most from the previous course was to learn that resistance and/or rejection are part of the equation. So far, I love the fact that Kabbalah never goes against our nature; even to get to be different from it (to bestow instead of desiring to receive for us) uses our own nature. Of course another example is that we can’t develop spiritually alone, only with “the others”.
What I expect now is to learn the tools in order to be able to start working with and within a group. 🙂
All this lesson about praying was very enlightened for me.
“There’s nothing but Him” as the best concept to hold onto for acceptance of what it is in front of us, and instead of wanting to change it, wanting to change ourselves.