Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1,885 through 1,890 (of 2,295 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • in reply to: Ask Anything #303922

    Hi Aaron,

    Heaven (shamaiim) and Earth (Aretz) are Keter and Malchut. Between heaven and Earth is Bina. Or, we can simply say, Heaven is the level of bestowal that is higher than the degree I’m on. It’s not precisely the Middle Line.

    The Middle Line is above the Left and Right but does not exist without them. It has to be built above them.

    in reply to: Ask Anything #303792

    It’s good, Lyndon. Let’s continue. We have to take the concepts as axioms. That’s called “faith in the sages”. If a scientist has claimed he discovered something, and I want to check his work, I have to believe in him don’t I? Otherwise it’s not worth my time to carry out the work. We can prove in every way that all is interconnected, one system, and yet each one will have to correct himself to feel it. Because not feeling it comes from the fact that I am shattered. That’s why I see things and feel them as shattered. That’s why I need to work on love of friends. Because I don’t have a non-shattered attitude towards anything. I need to start with the group, then; to build an interconnected system there. I can start feeling it there and extend it later to the whole world.

    in reply to: Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor. #303574

    Because there is pressure from the Light, to receive it. I also want to receive it. However, I must not receive it. So these forces collide.

    in reply to: Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor. #303573

    This is how you’re structured inside. It’s more personal than your own home. It’s the structure of the soul.

    in reply to: Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor. #303336

    Shame we are willing to die rather than experience. Our whole lives we do almost nothing except for hedging against any incidence of shame. We can’t enjoy shame.

    in reply to: Get your questions answered by a KabU instructor. #303160

    These names come from the gematria. There are numbers associated with letters and depending on the Light in the Kli is determined this number, and this creates the names Galgalta, AB, SAG… all the names in Kabbalah are determined in this way, though some seem more normal to us.

Viewing 6 replies - 1,885 through 1,890 (of 2,295 total)