Yes, don’t tell anyone about the wisdom of Kabbalah, and instead, focus all that on your own correction. By this, you’ll correct everything else. Everyone can find Kabbalah themselves with a simple internet search if they want. They don’t need it from you.
If I translate from Hebrew, actually there are a few ways I can do it. Going from 5 paragraphs to 2 is not possible, but sometimes I can go from 7 words to 4, for example. If it’s a translation by our friends, I trust it. If you want exactness, learn Hebrew. Otherwise, there are more words or less words because to convey meaning in one language vs. the other more or less words may be necessary.
One can be attracted to Hebrew letters as they relate to the spiritual world, and so he can be drawn to them like he’s drawn to the wisdom of Kabbalah. He doesn’t know why but feels there’s something special about them. They all relate to his soul. They relate to different states of the soul. None are more relevant to you than the others. And one has no hope of decoding the Upper World from where we are; not through letters or anything else. We have no contact with it. It affects us but in ways that it is predecided that they will be utterly concealed, providing no clues whatsoever. If it seems I got a clue, it’s imaginary. Only by cleanly attaining the Upper Reality myself, systematically, like all Kabbalists had to, can I reveal what’s in the Upper World.
I wouldn’t use that phrase. We need to “play the state” of the Upper Degree. We need to learn what the Upper Degree entails and try to do those things. I simply can’t enter until I’m already like the degree, and the Light will not make me similar to that degree unless I am demonstrating my yearning to be like it.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 replies - 1,807 through 1,812 (of 2,295 total)