Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 2,155 through 2,160 (of 2,712 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #286590
      Joseph Hubert
      Participant

      I want to know a path that is going to be more fulfilling that the current consumerist modern life that I am leading. I need to know that there is more to this life, and a path to reach for it.

    • #286503

      to understand why I am here and what is the purpose of life.

    • #286392
      Michal Antonovich
      Participant

      I hope to explore and learn more about my purpose in life.

    • #286013
      Shmuley
      Member

      To understand myself, the Creator and how to bless others.

    • #285834
      Frank
      Participant

      Kabbalah is fascinating. I would like to know more about it and follow the path.

    • #285725
      Shmuley
      Member

      To understand myself and reality more and to be able to help others by doing so

Viewing 6 posts - 2,155 through 2,160 (of 2,712 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.