Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,171 a 1,176 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #431974
      sharona
      Partícipe

      Hello I’m Sharona, always been intrigued by Kabbala and interested in taking the next step.

    • #431972
      Juan
      Partícipe

      hello, I’m Juan Soto, born in Guatemala, now I live in Las Vegas Nevada. I always been interested on Kabbalah and Judaism I am anxious to learn a lot more in this courses to enrich my live and understanding of others

    • #431968
      yoha
      Partícipe

      Hi I’m Yoha from Florida! I believe nothing yet everything. I’ve always respected Kabbalah but never knew much so here I am!

    • #431966
      Nicholas
      Partícipe

      My name is hru  asar and I am interested in learning  the  kabbalah

       

       

    • #431959
      Nadya
      Partícipe

      I always was intrigued by the question of meaning if life

    • #431952
      Meaghan
      Partícipe

      Hello, my name is Meaghan. I joined to learn more about myself and the universe around me. I’m interested in all things spiritual, and currently work as a Tarot and Oracle card reader.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,171 a 1,176 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.