Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,153 a 1,158 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #432046
      Roberta
      Partícipe

      Hi I’ve always been interested in kabala. I’m so happy to be given the opportunity to join the project.

    • #432041
      MILLION
      Partícipe

      Hello Milli from Canada. I am here to know the purpose of life, and to grow in practical knowledge.

    • #432039
      Guru
      Partícipe

      Hello everyone, I’m Guru Jay from New Zealand. I would like to gain knowledge and understanding of life purpose. To become the best version of myself mentally and spiritually.

    • #432038
      orit
      Partícipe

      Hi ?? I’m Orit

    • #432036
      Meir
      Partícipe

      Hello Meir here

      from USA/Israel and I just want to learn more

    • #432035
      Meir
      Partícipe

      Hi Meir here from USA/Israel and I just want to learn more

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,153 a 1,158 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.