Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,105 a 1,110 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #432351
      Mark
      Partícipe

      Hello everyone! My name is Mark. I live in the US and am a student of life and the occult. Thank you for your time!

    • #432349
      Marie Louise
      Partícipe

      Thankfull for Sharing this moment to expand the vessel that the creater has all for us, Marie louise

    • #432347
      carol
      Partícipe

      Hello Everyone , My Name is Carol ,I live in Northern Ireland , Mother toot 5 Adult boys and Grandmother to 9 . I have always been pulled towards learning more about Kabbalah . I hope to learn more and share by example . Thankyou

    • #432340
      Ajith
      Partícipe

      Hi, I am Ajith from Austria. I was always eager to learn mystism and find the truth of everything in this world. I want to enhance my knowledge in spirituality through this course Kabbalah which is something new to me.

      • This reply was modified hace 1 año, 6 meses by Ajith. Reason: Spelling mistake
    • #432335
      Isaac
      Partícipe

      My name is Isaac i am from Africa but lives in Sweden this course is new to me that why i want to participate to improve my life
      Thanks

    • #432316
      RM
      Partícipe

      Hello Everyone

      My name is Rio. They call me Rio because when I would enter a place, my personality would flood the room. Hence Rio. My story, I lost my father at 15 which then triggered many things within my soul. I thought it would pass but it continued with to this day. I have tried to study the Kabbalah for years, but I just could not understand it, now I feel this is the right time to learn about it. Spirituality has always been my forte. I hope we all here become one big family and share our ideas.

      God and Peace

      Rio

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,105 a 1,110 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.