Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,099 a 1,104 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #432374
      Adriana
      Partícipe

      Hello Friends. My name is Adriana I live in Florida USA. I started an spiritual journey last year and I want to dig deep

      happy to be here

    • #432373
      Erika
      Partícipe

      Hello everyone. My name is Erika and I’m from Ireland.Here to learn more about spirituality and share my knowledge

    • #432362
      Geraldine
      Partícipe

      Wanting to explore more about Kabbalah and its teachings. Something resonated with a life event that I am experiencing. I live in Australia.

    • #432359
      avi
      Partícipe

      I live in a town in Canada with no community that understands any of these things.  Looking forward to learning with a group and getting to my true spiritual potential and true purpose in life.  Let the learning and growing begin!

    • #432357
      Andreea
      Partícipe

      Hi Everyone! My name is Andreea and I am from Romania but I live in England. I would like to enhance my knowledge of spirituality

    • #432354
      Tracy
      Partícipe

      Hi friends,

      My name is Tracy. I’m a SAHM with plenty of time for contemplation and study. My interest was peaked in Kabbalah by an Instagram post as it is very aligned with what I am currently studying. No expectations.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,099 a 1,104 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.