Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,033 a 1,038 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #432748
      Oleksii Lebediev
      Partícipe

      Hello! My name is Okeksii and I am eager to get knowledge about how everything works in this life around me and what is my role in this)

    • #432745
      ⊙
      Partícipe

      Hello, my name is Chad Burke. I have been observing old kingdom and nazarite ways for about 3+ years now. I am happy, feel healthier and love the mystical truth kabbalah reveals. It is like no other.

    • #432730
      Margaret Vukman
      Partícipe

      Good morning from Perth Western Australia! My name is Margie and  I’ve left organised religion a few years ago. Looking to connect to source and let go of my human limitations.

    • #432725
      Deborah
      Partícipe

      Hi, my name is Deborah. I left “religion” 50+ years ago and have been on my spiritual journey ever since.

    • #432722
      Gabrael
      Partícipe

      Hello I am Gabrael I live in Savannah Georgia and I’m curious so I’ve signed up for this course

    • #432721
      Henrik Näsmark
      Partícipe

      Hello,

      I’m Henrik from norther Sweden. Spirituality became the center of my life early for me due deep suffering and the meaningless i felt towards this world. Fast forward 20 years later Kabbalah is what seems to be the most authentic teaching and I’m desperate for answers.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,033 a 1,038 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.