Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,015 a 1,020 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #432866
      Lordi
      Partícipe

      I want to learn and I hope 100% that I will benefit from your knowledge.

    • #432845
      Fouza
      Partícipe

      My name is Fouza.  I am from Jordan. I live in London for the last 25 years.
      I’m truly inspired to learn more about this beautiful spiritual practice. I feel deeply called to understand my soul’s purpose in this lifetime and to align with it fully. Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity to grow, explore, and connect on a deeper level!

    • #432840
      George
      Partícipe

      Hello, my name is George, and I am deeply interested in expanding my knowledge about the universe.

    • #432822
      Omaar
      Partícipe

      Hello I am Omaar using this course to improve on my spirituality and also to help others.

    • #432818
      Angel
      Partícipe

      Hello, Angel here, using this course to expand my heart and reach clients to offer further direction in love and relationships.

    • #432813
      Laura
      Partícipe

      Not at this moment

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,015 a 1,020 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.