Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 841 a 846 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #435554
      Mihaela
      Partícipe

      Hello, i’ m Mihaela from Romania. I am looking for my path and Cabala may be the way to discover myself.

    • #435458
      Dan Forsyth
      Partícipe

      Hello everyone, happy to be with you.

    • #435445
      Akaninyene
      Partícipe

      hello, I am Victor from Nigeria. Seeking to be close to God. 

    • #435443
      María
      Partícipe

      Hi I’m Maria I’m artist and  I really enjoyed this spaces for learning and cultivate inspiration.

    • #435431
      Thiago
      Partícipe

      I’m studant o religion and phylosophi.

    • #435372
      ilse
      Partícipe

      Hello, I’m Ilse and a disciple of Paramhansa Yogananda. I’m a Kriya Yogi, also a scientific method to attain fulfillement, teached by Yogananda. So thats my path. But I’m also interested in knowing more about the Kabbalah,  I live in Belgium.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 841 a 846 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.