Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 835 a 840 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #435717
      Freddy Chavez
      Partícipe

      Soy Freddy Chavez de Bolivia

       

    • #435685
      Jennifer
      Partícipe

      Hello!  I’m Jennifer from Florida.

    • #435604
      Ken
      Partícipe

      Hello, I am Ken from New Zealand and i wish to expand my holistic, spiritual understanding of this universe we all occupy.

    • #435596
      Trust 33
      Partícipe

      Hello bouba here, hope you are fine ! this course will help grow my certainty in the creator.

    • #435581
      Tríona Kenneally
      Partícipe

      Hi, my name is Catriona. I want to learn about the balance of life1

    • #435568
      Ryan
      Partícipe

      Hi all, Ryan from Chicago

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 835 a 840 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.