Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,121 a 6,126 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #184733
      Helen
      Partícipe

      Hi I am Helen from Paris, new to this course and to Kabbalah, and with strong desire to know enough of it to use it as a life guiding principle! let’s see! looking forward to this class contents and interaction

    • #184732
      Ale
      Partícipe

      Hola! My name is Alejandra from Madrid, Spain; native tongue spanish.

    • #184726
      Nii Okai
      Partícipe

      Hi guys, my name is Ebenezer from West Africa, Ghana to be precise.

      My expectations is to know who we are as humans and our purpose in this mystic world.

    • #184702
      Samantha Manne
      Partícipe

      Hello!

    • #184700
      Erin
      Partícipe

      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello my name is Erin, I am very interested in combining Reform Judaism with Kabbalah. I’m a newcomer to Kabbalah and I’m happy to be part of this class.</p>

    • #184675
      danny Ticala
      Partícipe

      Eager to learn and explore

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,121 a 6,126 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.