Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,103 a 6,108 (del total de 7,653)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #184961
      BEN
      Partícipe

      hi i am beth from the philippines

    • #184937
      Kristina VLAHOVIĆ
      Partícipe

      Hi! I am Kristina from Zagreb, Croatia.

    • #184936
      Kristina VLAHOVIĆ
      Partícipe

      <p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi! I am Kristina from Zagreb, Croatia. I am a social worker, and also I am in psychoanalitic education.</p>

    • #184932
      Gail Peacock
      Partícipe

      Hi all

      I am Gail from South Africa

       

    • #184910

      Hello fellow truth seekers, my name is Gustavo and I am thrilled to be here! I grew up Catholic, then went Buddhist, and then I studied a bunch of other philosophies but the result was I always became disillusioned. That void like something was missing persisted. After discovering the Kabbalah, I have felt myself coming back alive and I hope to have a life changing experience.

    • #184893
      destiny kolawole
      Partícipe

      Hello ,

      I am Destiny, a Nigerian by Nationality and I am 25yrs old..My utmost pleasure to be here

      Thanks

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 6,103 a 6,108 (del total de 7,653)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.