Well, I would think I would have to change my inner concepts / judgement and my inner focus of perception in order to change any outward experience. I am not sure, though,if that would not fail me… as long as I stay within my own narrow frame. Maybe I would have to connect to others to really change what I perceive as reality, at least if the creator reveals himself in the connection to others.
It’s just beautiful. Just as nature is. But working on the disparity between integrating into the laws of nature versus being just an egoistic will to receive among others who are the same… it’s challenging.
What determines the awakening of the point in the heart? And if it happens and you don’t listen to it… being too anxious, too preoccupied or whatever… will it go back to sleep or will the pressure just increase? I know there is no coercion… but will it just get back to rest? And if that development towards spirituality means so much effort in order to stay on the middle path and the goal is attainment of spirituality, and connection, but you are not supposed to outwardly share the wisdom… because no one around you will benefit from coercion… how to deal with the growing distance in the beforehand seemingly fullfilling corporeal relationships if the awakening and work leads to more awareness of the importance of connection, but you cannot reach that connection in your corporeal relationships? In other words, if you are not lucky enough to have people with a desire for Kabbalah around you, won’t this process make you feel even more lonely than before when you were just an isolated ego but connected corporeally to other egos?
I am impressed how important that spiritual lab is and the connection with other points in the heart. It makes total sense to me . However, if that spiritual lab part was like the icing of a cupcake, and the egoistic nature the mere cake below… you still have to have both, right? (I remember I once made a cake with „just icing“ for my son exactly for that reason that it is the special part … but that is not the actual life, right. ?) How to not get that sensations mixed up … the spiritual and corporeal ones? And how to deal with that continuous process of connection and disconnection? It feels like every “return” to daily life makes that status of separation feel even more lonely… is that how the vessels expand?