Hi, I have one more question :-)). What defines marriage/ partnership in Kabbalistic understanding? And what defines dealing with all the people out there who are not interested in Kabbalah, as it may be a big part of interactions? (I have read a lot in the blogs, but the question is not yet answered in terms of its spiritual foundation…I am not sure if the question is on the point enough… but Iĺl leave it there) :-). Thanks
I read on one text that everything that exists already exists in itś perfect state, as well as in the other states, for there is no time and space in spirituality. And that there is no „change“, but just „additional states“ … so how many states of a soul do exist than simultaneously? 125? or more? For then, it feels to me like all we would have to do is „open our eyes“… only we dońt have eyes yet… Do these states reveal themselves when we reach that state in terms of equivalence of form? So like… you can only perceive what you actually are yourself? And I mean, in itś last consequence… it should be that everything has already been worked out, does already exist in this dimension of infinity…? I am not just asking from a theaorteical point of view… I feel it might give some peace of mind… itś like „when itś already been done, itś just worth going for it, because at one point it will be done anyways…“…
Hi, What is the definition of a Kabbalist (or sometomis it even says „true“ Kabbalist in the texts)? And how does it differ to saying „and advanced student“ of Kabbalah? Sometimes tect speak of the one, and then the other… Thank you 🙂
How do Kabbalistis/advances Kabbalistic students balance out the switches between being connected versus disconnected? It seems like the higher you rise up, the lower you will fall – in order to grow that vessel. Or is there a point, when you dońt get disconnected anymore ( I mean, while still being alive of course).
I am starting to get more internally involved with the aspects of connection versus disconnection and the effects that has..,., rather than just building new knowledge… itś a different process now. Therefore, for me it is a new, even if challenging, step. I think Íd really like to start with practical work at some point now… I feel that necessarily needs to be the next step for me in my understanding… and probably only then will I know where exactly I am heading…
I would like to understand how to give that aspect of group work in Kabbalah the right amount of faith, trust and give it the right space… and to grow above previous group experiences.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 replies - 205 through 210 (of 319 total)