We try to come to a good connection with our Ten, sharing love, help each other to reach the same goal: to be in equivalence as the Creator, and so we can attract the reforming light
for connection with others, we need the desire to bestow , we need other people to give on, share our love, it means that we have to skip our egoism, must delete it, and loves the others like myself.
My desire is to be in connection with my Ten and with the Creator, Our Creator wants to bestow to his creatures, He need us , we can receive from Him if we accept Him and then we can bestow to Him , to make Him satisfided.
There is no one else besides Him; I can learn by study Kabbalah, I can feel it in all around me and see His work in nature, because He is working al the time, I can feel it in my point in the heart , and I am looking for more spoirituality to find Him, and He gives me answers where to look, I have to pray to our Creator , looking around with open eyes and heart.
De vorige cursussen maakten me zo heel nieuwsgierig , hetopende en hel neiuwe kijk op de wereld en de dingen om me hen. De Creator is altijd aan het werk ook al zien we het niet altijd.. Ik heb een sterk verlangen om Elohim te ontdekken . Ik wil groeien op het spirituele pad en kan dat niet alleen en verbind me graag met andere studenten in kabbalah voor een diepere connectie , verbinding
Ik hoop mijn ervaringen van vorige cursussen te verstgerken, te verdiepen en graag wil ik de verbinding met andere studenten in kabbalah versterken, Verbinding isde eneige weg om de Creator te ontdekken en te voelen