Last week we learned that “There is none else but Him”, and that every tiny part of our lives is designed and brought into existence by this all-powerful force. In this sense, we have no free will. It s a hard lesson, & one I m struggling with.
The question implies something different from that, ie, that some level of free will does exist for us, and I m guessing from the form of the question, that there is a Reforming Light which somehow enables this. I will be very happy when I understand what is going on in all this !
I keep on writing because I keep on getting my mind blown by this whole thing, & I have no-one among my friends who I can talk to – its just you guys! So it d be nice to get some of your thoughts on this.
It all seems a paradox. The Creator wants to fill us with delight, & has only given us a will to receive – but he will only answer our prayer, when it is a 100% desperate prayer for Him to fulfil us. In other words, he keeps us unfulfilled until we turn to Him. Very conditional. And the ONLY bit of free-will we have, is in making this choice, or not. It is inevitable that we will make it in the end, and so even this is not a free choice. And so what happens when we make this choice – we get filled with the Light of Creator. This total unity thing blows my mind. It all feels so very convoluted, turned in on itself
You know what? I’m guessing that, since There is none else but Him, that He is also trapped within Himself ! And if He puts every thought in my mind, does He think so too ?