Since a small child I have been learning by connection with Nature which “became” prayers up to “Creator” to benefit All Life in my early 20’s. According to the Wisdom of Kabbalah- I’m being pushed and developed by Nature through blows and booms; correct? Rather han guided I’m being pushed while I dragged by my subconscious desire and halted by egoistic desires?
So the primary shift now is to focus on Consciousness of Love of Friends and this will benefit the Whole? Benefit All Life? Bring contentment to Creator?
Thanks so much for all the teachings and guidance!! I’m truly grateful ?
Feelings of desire for All Points in The Heart to be connected as One Heart ❤️ and wether or not ” I ” even have a Point in The Heart- My desire is for the Whole as One to attain Equivalence of Form and bring contentment to Creator.