Hello beautiful Friends and Teachers my name is Rachel and I’m grateful to be on this journey with you all! I expect to enjoy learning what motivates one to pray for things like freedom of consciousness for All My Relations ?
Is it appropriate to ask questions or post comments of gratitude here from Rav Laitman’s daily lessons?
I do want to say I’m so very grateful for he daily lessons and the teachings of dissemination of the Wisdom of Kabbalah just are so beautiful I cannot say thank you enough to Rav Laitman and Bnei Baruch International and all he Friends ?❤️
Such gratitude for all the Teachers and Friends here in the Grad Environment! Words fail to truly express the depth of feeling enjoyed when connecting and learning in this environment.
Makes it easy for me to pray all day, thanking Creator for the best environment there could ever be. ?