Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 6 replies - 511 through 516 (of 809 total) ← 1 2 3 … 85 86 87 … 133 134 135 → Author Replies February 3, 2023 at 12:52 am EST in reply to: Ask Anything #311550 mrc sParticipant Can I choose to not curse God when I feel bad? February 2, 2023 at 11:16 pm EST in reply to: Ask Anything #311546 mrc sParticipant So the cursing and possibly anger is in the heart not in the mind and mouth/body right? February 2, 2023 at 10:15 pm EST in reply to: Ask Anything #311540 mrc sParticipant But I didn’t curse him consciously? Can it be like Job who didn’t curse God when he suffers? February 2, 2023 at 9:33 pm EST in reply to: Ask Anything #311537 mrc sParticipant Do I curse God just by feeling bad? January 30, 2023 at 9:13 am EST in reply to: Ask Anything #311212 mrc sParticipant : ) January 30, 2023 at 9:11 am EST in reply to: Ask Anything #311211 mrc sParticipant ? Author Replies Viewing 6 replies - 511 through 516 (of 809 total) ← 1 2 3 … 85 86 87 … 133 134 135 →